Don't ever let anyone tell you that you don't like to learn. What usually happens is that students are bored at school, with the two electives they have to choose from, and once they get home, they learn what they love: from coding and working on cars, to foreign languages and amazing science videos. The reality is, we all love to learn. What if you could learn topics that actually excite and interest you, and get middle or high school credit for it too? With Nexbooks, and our growing list of exciting electives, you finally can.
I'm having a problem viewing and/or interacting with the LMS! What do I do?
There are a few things you can try immediately to fix your issue:
- Ensure that you are using a modern browser (Firefox, Chromium, Opera, Safari, Edge)
- Ensure your browser is up to date
- Disable browser extensions
- Refresh the page
- Browsers cache webpages to speed up load times. Refreshing the page forces the browser to recheck for new content.
- Relatedly, try clearing your cache.
if i'm stuck on a module, how can i get help?
We don’t offer tutoring, and have built the courses to require none. Learning should be a collaborative exercise, and most students supplement books, videos, and lectures with complementary help. It’s amazing how much free help is available from friends, family, and online resources.